Free Microsoft Access CRM
The free Arkware MS Access CRM is an excellent tool for managing contact lists, communication history, sales & opportunity pipeline, project & project activities, follow-up requirements and quickly reporting/exporting data to MS Excel.
This template has been designed to be used across all types of industries and would be perfect for use by companies that provide home services, business-to-business services, construction, manufacturing, sales, non-profit services, and many more.
Contact an Arkware specialist to determine if the fit is right for your needs or download a copy to try. For more information, review the demonstration videos below.
This example screenshot depicts organization level details complete with tabs for entering contacts, other locations, projects, interactions and document storage. With a comfortable layout, this screen includes help descriptions, hyperlinks to quickly navigate to other related forms, many search options, and buttons to activate other built-in features.
The Arkware CRM template is designed to be used by any size organization and accommodates any type of customer or organizational structure.
- Full, working template at no Cost
- Simple, easy-to-modify, MS Access forms and reports
- Sales and opportunity pipeline
- Vendor management
- Enter customers with single or multiple locations
- Project management (including project activities)
- Communication history
- “Follow-up required” reporting
- Team member assignments
- Document management via windows directory
- Google address maps
- Customer segmentation reporting
- Navigation buttons to quickly jump to data details
- Online forum, FAQs and tutorial guides
- Export data to Excel with the click of a button.