Free Microsoft Access Construction Job Management template
The Job Management database provides a uniform method to track customers and jobs related to construction management. The database tracks all customers and associated jobs and provides a template append process for quickly adding recurring job tasks.
The database also has several billing options that include job tasks, job time, job expenses and job fees. It also includes professional proposal sheets and invoice management as well as a variety of revenue and billing reports.
Contact an Arkware specialist to determine if the fit is right for your needs or download a copy to try. For more information, review the demonstration videos below.
This example screenshot depicts the customer information page which contains all necessary fields to track relevant information. It will also provide all job management for any given customer.. With a comfortable layout, this screen includes help descriptions, easy navigation to other related pages and buttons to activate other built-in features.
The Arkware Construction Job Management template is designed to be used by any size organization and accommodates many types of customers and organizational structures requiring a job management tool.
- Full, working template at no Cost
- Simple, easy-to-modify, MS Access forms and reports
- Complete customer tracking
- Job management tracking
- Customer and work order search
- Multi-Choice job types
- Job tracking for Estimator
- Ability to assign crews to a job
- Job evolution through job dates
- Add job tasks via job templates
- Job tracking for work performed, job fees, materials, time
- Job invoicing and job payments
- Customer reporting for job revenue and job payments
- Contract revenue and Invoice reports
- Jobs follow up reports
- Payments, Aging and Customer Statements