Have you heard about Microsoft Azure and are wondering what it can do for your business? This is a great question to ask, as Azure opens the door for cloud-computing potential for any size business. Whether you’re looking to migrate to the cloud, streamline your operations or better serve your customers, Azure will help you reach your goals.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing and managing services and applications from anywhere. It includes solutions like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for storage, networking and analytics.
What are the Benefits of Using Azure?
Azure is praised for being affordable, flexible and reliable. It offers 24/7 tech support and supports almost any OS, language, tool or framework. Better yet, you only have to pay for the features you use. As an example, if you choose to use Azure and Microsoft Access together, you can have a powerful database solution with cloud features for a fraction of the price.
Here are some benefits of using Azure for your business:
- Security and privacy are built into the platform
- Supports all open source technologies, not just Window apps
- No upfront costs – pay for what you use
- Solutions available for all industries
- Only consistent hybrid cloud on the market
- Meets GDPR requirements, as well as other compliance offerings
How Can I Use Azure for My Business?
Now that you know some of the biggest benefits of Azure, let’s look at some of the ways you can use this software for your own business.
- Back up your data. Azure can back up your data in almost any language from any location. You can also determine your backup schedule – daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Host and develop apps. Azure offers patch management, a feature that adjusts your resources based on customer web traffic. This way, you have the resources you need when traffic is high.
- Support a digital transformation. If your business is looking to move to the cloud, Azure will help you reach your goals. You can connect your devices to the cloud, plus take advantage of the SQL Database in Azure.
There’s a lot to learn about Azure, so give Arkware a call and we’ll be happy to explain this cloud platform to you. When coupled with a database program like Access, you can build a powerful cloud database that meets your company’s highest expectations.